Is it antisocial behaviour?

This is a criminal offence.

Find out what fly-tipping includes on the Keep Britain Tidy website.

What you can do

  • Please report it to your local council. If the fly-tipping is on our land, please let us know and include a photo of what’s been left. We’ll then be able to arrange for it to be removed within four weeks.
  • If it’s on private land, not owned by Sovereign, you’ll need to report it to the owner.  
Did you find this useful?
Not found what you're looking for?
Get in touch and we'll be happy to help.
Log in or register to get the full benefits of MySovereign
Frequently asked questions