Is it antisocial behaviour?

Graffiti is criminal damage but we can offer guidance depending on the nature of the graffiti.

What you can do

  • You can report the graffiti to the police – however, they won’t remove it.
  • If it’s on our land please report it to us, including images and location. If the graffiti is offensive we’ll arrange to remove it within one working day.
  • If it’s on our land but not personal, please fill in our form with details of where it is and a picture. We’ll then have it removed within four weeks.

If the graffiti isn’t on our land, please contact the Local Authority for support.  Back to ASB home
Did you find this useful?
Not found what you're looking for?
Get in touch and we'll be happy to help.
Log in or register to get the full benefits of MySovereign
Frequently asked questions