Employment & Training support at Sovereign
The Employment and Training team at Sovereign offer a dedicated service of guidance, support and practical help to any Sovereign resident looking to access training or work.
The team offer a tailored service for each resident we work with; so whether you are looking for a first job, would like to gain a qualification or are planning for the longer-term – we are here to help!
By accessing the employment and training team, you will receive support from a dedicated employment and training officer who will help you to develop a plan that is right for you.
Some of the ways in which we may be able to help you include:
- Support with your CV
- Job searching
- Improving your interview skills
- Completing successful application forms
- Online training and accreditations
- Digital skills support
- Help with self-employment; business start-up and business resilience
- Resident grants to help you access training and work opportunities
If you would like to get in touch with the team to see how we might be able to help you then please e-mail us at email@example.com
or call 0300 5000 926
and ask to speak to the Employment and Training team.