Anti Social Behaviour

We want to make it easy for you to know what to do if you’re facing anti-social behaviour (ASB) or other difficult behaviour.

Some problems count as ASB, others don’t, and some are criminal offences. Because of this, it’s difficult to know who to speak to for help.

Below, you’ll find tiles with the most common issues people face – when you click on the one that’s relevant to your problem, it will tell you:

  • Whether it’s anti-social behaviour
  • What you can do to help resolve the issue
  • Who you need to speak to (e.g. Sovereign, your local authority, the police)
  • How to report it to us if it is anti-social behaviour

Many of them also include tips on how to reduce noise and speak to your neighbours, as well as what help we can offer (for example, mediation and witness support).

If your issue isn’t included below, please let us know by calling us on 0300 5000 926.